Litigation Consulting & Forensic Accounting
Galleros Robinson’s professionals provide services in a wide range of litigation consulting and forensic accounting services. We can help assess the strength of a client’s position, and provide an objective analysis of the opposition’s assumptions and tactics. We will compile the critical numbers to reinforce your case and provide a fresh perspective from a financial expert’s point of view. Working behind the scenes, we help to identify, organize, and analyze the data that are key to a client’s legal strategies. As expert witnesses, Galleros Robinson provides the financial and legal expertise essential to your case.
- Experienced in testifying in court as expert witnesses;
- Experts in forensic accounting;
- Specialists in financial and fraud investigations;
- Experts in the application of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards (“GAAP” and “GAAS”) and in the application of SEC Rules and Regulations;
- Specialists in damage-calculation engagements;
- Experienced in business and asset valuations for estate and gift tax purposes, dispute resolution purposes and financial reporting purposes; and
- Experts in evaluating assets, proposing strategies to maximize settlements.
We’ll listen to your unique financial situation and help you decide if we’re a good fit. yes – it’s that simple by just a call on 646.921.0400 or write us at email@example.com.