Cross Border International Practices
The partners of Galleros Robinson have worked with clients throughout the world to help structure, organize, and manage their business and reporting requirements. Our cross-border specialists provide a variety of professional services to multinational companies with a US presence.
- Advising on the differences in business practices between their home country and the United States
- Advising on appropriate corporate structures
- Assisting in obtaining US federal identification numbers
- Preparing required registration forms
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Outlining the documentation requirements for related party transactions, including transfer pricing
- Coordinating with home country professionals to obtain the best worldwide tax structure
- Discussing the US tax implications when home office personnel work in the US
- Preparing the US or foreign branch federal, state, and local tax returns
- Assisting in record-keeping for the US entity, and reporting to the home office
- Advising on mandatory insurance coverage
- Facilitating payroll servicing for clients with absentee management
- Recommending attorneys, insurance brokers, and other professionals
We’ll listen to your unique financial situation and help you decide if we’re a good fit. yes – it’s that simple by just a call on 646.921.0400 or write us at email@example.com.