CFO Support Services
The CFO is the central figure in a company’s accounting department and the person most responsible for the oversight of the company’s financial operations.
Companies look to Galleros Robinson to provide CFO Support Services as an enhancement to their finance department, and, in some cases, to act as their outsourced finance department.
Some of the benefits of using our CFO Services include:
- Timely and accurate accounting and financial reporting
- Simplification of complex financial issues
- Reduction in the amount of time and effort it takes to keep current and interpret and apply SEC and U. S. GAAP rules and regulations
- Timely compliance with SEC requirements
- Savings in time and money
We service a variety of clients, including:
- Public companies
- Privately held companies
- Venture capital funded start-ups
- Investment companies
- Companies preparing to go public
- Publicly traded SPACs (Special Purpose Acquisition Companies)
- Companies preparing to or in the process of going through a merger or acquisition
Some of our services include:
- Consultation on and structuring of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, and reverse mergers and IPOs
- Complete audit support. We will manage the day-to-day relationship with your company’s audit firm, evaluate and present the accounting documentation prepared by a company, and make the necessary enhancements and adjustments so that presentations are in accordance with your auditors’ needs so as to create efficiency in the audit process.
- We will review accounting records to determine the proper application of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards to avoid potential audit adjustments
- SEC Periodic Filing. We will prepare Form 10Q quarterly and Form 10K annual SEC filings or assist your finance staff or legal counsel in their preparation
- Interface with your company’s securities counsel and manage the company’s relationship with its auditors
- Assist in critical finance and accounting projects, and implementations and strategic initiatives, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Support the company in their dealings with the SEC including addressing SEC comment letters, S-1 filings, and 8K filings among others.
- Set up accounting systems and controls, including accounting software conversions
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping, including bill payment and general tax compliance
Some of the complex financial statement areas that we can provide expert assistance include:
- Convertible debt and equity and other difficult equity and debt transactions
- Asset impairment issues
- Accounting for intangibles
- Earnings per share
- Income taxes
- Stock-based compensation
- Derivative instruments
- Reverse mergers
- Fair value accounting
Our experienced professionals will also recognize the ongoing and evolving needs and circumstances that affect your company and adjust our service levels accordingly.
Allow us to allow you to shift your focus away from the financial operations of your company and focus on what you do best: running your business.
We’ll listen to your unique financial situation and help you decide if we’re a good fit. yes – it’s that simple by just a call on 646.921.0400 or write us at email@example.com.